We're Here To Support Your Business
Improv offers customised support plans to meet our client's response and financial needs. While we strive to ensure all of our applications and Web sites are designed to be easy to use and easy to maintain, we understand that it is important for our customers to have an easy way to reach us should a need arise.
We offer dedicated support contacts with customised response times and off-site access. Some of the options available are:
- Phone support with agreed response times (e.g. 30 mins, 1 hour, 4 hours)
- On-site support with agreed response times (e.g. 2 hours, 4 hours, next day)
- Remote control of desktops and servers with agreed response times.
All of these options are applied against a priority level:
- Priority 1 - Urgent (e.g. System Down)
- Priority 2 - Medium (e.g. System impared but still functional)
- Priority 3 - Low (e.g. bug or change request not significantly impacting system usage)
Regardless of the priority once a support incident is raised, our client's can rest assured that the Improv team will work to resolve the problem in an effective and expedient manner.
Legacy Application Support
We are often called upon to assist our clients with legacy applications. In most cases the original developers of these systems are no longer available and often the source code is missing. Whether maintaining the status quo, extending existing functionality or migrating the system and data to a new platform, we have the skills and experience to help you. We can cover:
- Reverse engineering legacy applications
- Migrating applications to new platforms
- Supporting abandoned applications